Saturday, April 16, 2011

She Never Compromises, Loves Babies and Surprises...

I've had a rough day. Simply put. Highly understated. Today has sucked sucked sucked sucked.

But I'm not going to rant about that here.

I was playing on my phone the other day and was trying to think of a ringtone that would be my basic, go-to. One I could keep on there for ages and never change and it would still be relevant and people would be like, "oh that's katie's phone."

In other words..I was really really bored.

I tried to think of a song that always described me. I went through every song on my ipod, in my itunes library, and on my pandora stations and honestly could not think of a single one that really fit me that would always be relevant.

Then I remembered Meet Virginia.

I love this song because it talks about how off-beat and quirky and a little crazy this woman is, but the man singing the song loves her and can't get enough of her. He states all the odd things she does and how they all make up a piece of her that he loves.

I think that song fits pretty well to my description and also to how Shaun loves me. I can be a little crazy at times and moody and weird and yet, miraculously, he still loves me. He is the one person I can make a joke about a Pokemon training montage and instead of rolling his eyes and thinking I'm weird, he loves me for it. I couldn't ask for a more perfect man. He loves me for who I am and helps me feel truly comfortable in my own skin. I love him so much for that and can only hope I do the same for him.

I'm so glad I found my fellow dork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment