Friday, June 24, 2011

Letters.

I love getting letters in the mail. It very rarely happens but when it does, it freaking makes my week. I am a very sentimental person. I keep stuff. I make scrapbooks. Hell, I'm currently working in four different scrapbooks. I just love to keep little things to look back on and think about on days that it seems like there is just no joy to be had.

I have been thinking about composing some letters to people recently. I'm thinking about just letting my emotions pour out to people, beyond this blog that no one reads. I have been thinking how wonderful it would be to have everyone in my life know just how much they mean to me. I never want to think about this, but if something terrible were to happen, would the people that are closets to me know just how much of an impact that had upon my life?

So there has now officially been another project added to me already lengthy summer to-do list. I want to compose letters to everyone that has impacted me, just to let them know that at some point in their life, their presence and their advice has helped someone. Sometimes, that little piece of gratification is all someone needs to feel like their time here has been well spent.

------
On a different note. There is not a day that goes by that I don't consider dropping out of college and going to find my career in culinary arts. However, I know I'm good at PR. I'm good at what I do and I need to get my degree. But I dream so often of that little bakery or coffee shop I want to run one day...


dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment